cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik NPrinting PowerPoint Lock Aspect ratio

Hello,

I am generating an image through Qlik NPrinting PowerPoint, and I am having an issue keeping the lock aspect ratio selection through the generation process.

I have a rather large image and I need to shrink the width to 10in after it generates the complete image. 10in is the width of a PPT slide. I select "keep aspect ratio" in the template. The problem is that it does not retain this selection through generation. When I resize after the PPT generates, the image crams because the aspect ratio is not locked.

Any thoughts?

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

lech_miszkiewicz‌,

This is a separate issue from the one we were troubleshooting earlier today (12/11)

Do you have any thoughts on this? For some reason when I select the Keep Aspect Ratio in the format image area of the PPT, it does not save through to generation.

Thanks.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Russel,

In terms of images used in reports i will be no help - I stay away from them as much as poossible, i hate using them and i find them difficult to use in wise manner . I use them only as a last chance object and only if i have no other choice.... and then i am making sure they coming from Qlik in size which will fit my needs so i do not have to use any of the resizing options. sorry

cheers

Lech.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Lech,

Yes we have had problems with them too with the pixilation. I appreciate your response.