cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlakeshr
Creator
Creator

How can add "If and" condition in pivot table in Qliksense

How can add "If and" condition in pivot table in Qliksense?

I have two table having data for two country, Country A and B. I have loaded data in qliksense.

I am using Formula for calculating % for each country across the field but I am able to find the output for only one country.

Formula as

1st formula-

If (Client_type=Individual and country = 'A', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual and country = 'B', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),NULL()))

But it's not working and no result.

2nd formula-

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'A', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'B', (Sum(VALUES)-(value))/sum(VALUES),NULL()))

Result is % of only Country is reflecting and % of country B getting incorrect calculation and also I used color coding for more than 90%,>85%,<85% but it's working only for country A and not working for country B

3rd formula-

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'A', (Sum(AVALUES)-(value))/sum(AVALUES),

If (Client_type=Individual or country = 'B', (Sum(BVALUES)-(value))/sum(BVALUES),NULL()))

Result is % of only Country is reflecting and % of country B getting incorrect calculation and also I used color coding for more than 90%,>85%,<85% but it's working only for country A and not working for country B

Can you please help me to fix this issue in qliksense.

1 Reply
sunny_talwar