Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count no.of times one value is greater than other

I want to count no.of times " Max({$<FactKey={4}>}xSale)*-1 " is greater than " Max({<Scenario>}ySale)*100 " using KPI with following formula:

Count(Aggr((Max({$<FactKey={4}>}xSale)*-1) > (Max({<Scenario>}ySale)*100),Country))

but the output is incorrect. What is wrong with this formula. Also i want that my count should not include any value where either of the above measures (Max({$<FactKey={4}>}xSale)*-1  or  Max({<Scenario>}ySale)*100 )are null.

Labels (1)
16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

is there a way to show only those rows in table where the value is 1 but i dont want to show that column with 1,0 values ?

sunny_talwar

Uncheck 'Include Zero Value' under Add-ons -> Data handling

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i dont want that calculated column(last) also with 1,0 values. if i remove that column everything will come.Thats what i told in my previous comment

Basically i want to show only those rows where xsale > ysale and either of them should not be null,for that i have created that column but i dont want to show that column

sunny_talwar

Will check back in a bit

sunny_talwar

Try with a calculated dimension

Dimension

=Aggr(If(IsNull (Max(ySale)) OR IsNull( Max(xSale)) OR Max(xSale) <= Max(ySale), Null(), Date(BusinessDate)), BusinessDate)

xSale

ySale

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi sunny,

i want help with one more issue. Suppose i select a date from BusinessDate filter, i want all the calculations (both for table and KPI )to be done for past 2 months from the date i select from filter.

Suppose i select 29/03/2017 so the kpi should should be calculated from 29/01/2017 to 29/03/2017

sunny_talwar

For some reason it doesn't seem to be working without an expression in the chart, but KPI seems to work with this

Sum({<BusinessDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(BusinessDate), -2)) & '<=' & Date(Max(BusinessDate)))"}>}Aggr(If(IsNull (Max({<BusinessDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(BusinessDate), -2)) & '<=' & Date(Max(BusinessDate)))"}>}ySale)) OR IsNull( Max({<BusinessDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(BusinessDate), -2)) & '<=' & Date(Max(BusinessDate)))"}>}xSale)) OR Max({<BusinessDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(BusinessDate), -2)) & '<=' & Date(Max(BusinessDate)))"}>}xSale) <= Max({<BusinessDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(BusinessDate), -2)) & '<=' & Date(Max(BusinessDate)))"}>}ySale),0,1),BusinessDate, xSale, ySale))