Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

May i know how user ranking ?

Hi All

What is the fast way to check the user ranking ?

For example Anil Babu is very good in script , how can i know his ranking ?

Paul

16 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hehe yes bhai..  in qlik we can achieve same things in different ways

Hence Prooved .....!!!!!!!!!

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

7 position was taken by Marcus . It is not you.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even, That i also Don't know. May be they are working in real. Might busy with other offers. For me it is showing different. Looks like As Chanty said I got it 58th Rank...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Okay now i know you rank 58.

For me i should be rank below 30 , but due to i reset my point when i change my user name few year ago , but my rank now drop to 160 + . what i mean is my good ranking it is because i ask a lot of questions here . not because i help to solve a lot problem here.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, I followed you. Suddenly change into Technical. Can u come with sample data if it real technical

=aggr(if(rank(sum(Points))<=30,User),User)

So, In case future USER got change rank more 30 then it should be 50 You means to say. Though you can try

If(Rank(Sum(Points))>=30, Dual('160 +' , 1))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I am sorry to confuse you. I just try to said some time point does not mean any thing, Of cos those people their ranking below 20 i must said that they are master of qlik view.

Paul Yeo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh