Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

if statement to reduce dimensions

I have an expression which calculates a % of coverage. I would like to limit the dimensions to where the coverage is 10% or more. The dimension is 'Insight' and the following is the expression for coverage (which i know works)

=count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic))/(sum(if(not(isnull(Category)),TopicFlag))+count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic)))

adding the expression into the if statement doesnt seem to be working

if(count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic))/(sum(if(not(isnull(Category)),TopicFlag))+count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic)))>0.1, Insight)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be try this

Aggr(if(count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic))/(sum(if(not(isnull(Category)),TopicFlag))+count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic)))>0.1, Insight), Insight)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

what type of objects are you using to dispay the reduced dimensions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Just a bar chart

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

you can simply add the condition on the expression. did you try it ?

sunny_talwar

May be try this

Aggr(if(count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic))/(sum(if(not(isnull(Category)),TopicFlag))+count(if(isnull(Category) and ExcludeWord<>'Yes' and not(isnull(Topic)),Topic)))>0.1, Insight), Insight)