Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II

Issue in distribution: Table or View not found

Dear all,

I have a staging application where I am using many tables. One such table is added and works fine while reloading in local dev. environment. However, when the application is placed in a sandbox and tried to execute the batch job, it fails with the error message table or view not found (though the table is available in production).

Did anyone else faced similar issue? if so, how did you resolved it. Kindly share.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sai

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

The issue was found to be the grant for the table by the user who created the conn string. now we have added the user to have grant access for the particular table and now it is working fine for me

thanks much for your reponses

Regards,

Sai

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could be reason you are loading All external source from Local and testing may in Sandbox? Will you confirm that. Are you really getting values from sandbox when we test for one file ??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil without this table the distribution works fine...

I have one staging application where all table data is extracted and loaded into QVDs

and one end user app where QVDs are read..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As i stated already, I got clue for you !! So, Finally you need to setup with proper connection for Sandbox and use the connection to each of external files from server called your "AMI". And it could be counted to each using seq. formation of normal one.

Q) What it could be if you load only sandbox file and stay comment for others?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

The issue was found to be the grant for the table by the user who created the conn string. now we have added the user to have grant access for the particular table and now it is working fine for me

thanks much for your reponses

Regards,

Sai

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP. Please mark your response as "Correct answer" to close this thread

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful