Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make my display display 2 year instead of 12-24 month ?

Hi All

I have below script working fine :-

LOAD *,

applyMap('durationMap12', [No of Months_], '64 Mth and more') as Duration12_

;

Now it display in month, like 12-24 month , may i know how to make it display 2 year ?

Paul Yeo

45 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Your propose step does work .

Table 2 from your script.

1) it is possible to make table 1 and table 2 having same value ? for example row 1 display 864,964 instead of 1023,741

2) Make Table 2 having 6 row like table 1.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Now only issue is the amount in table 1 and 2 how to make it same ?

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Capture.JPG

Note - When someone offered one thing, Atleast you should try next one from your end then you will become faster engineer. I apologies if it hurts you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I am sorry that i am totally lost .  So i am not able to try from my end.

By the way , you send me the latest QVW .

it does not work. as you can notice that table 1 and table 2 row 1 the figure are not the same.

Any way i am impress with your capability , you are able to create script by imagination.

Thank you 

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't expect much. Because, As per Analyst

>=1 and <=12 is not resemble to >=1 <=24. So values are never same if it is same i wonder how make sense to you and your Business Analyst.

Note - Please mark as helpful to understand better and if applicable please close this thread? I am sure, You are a director of one of the company. SO, You will assume think on top ahead

If still, Want to propose then, I simply say sorry until unless understand the rek

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

I am so sorry for cause you upset. ( I don’t have the intention ) , if I am pls forgive me.

I will stop here. Because I think I will not changes 1-12 month to 1 year. Because it is too complicated.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Haha, Not like that Sir..

Actually, When comprehensive analysis works then we need to understand the Data which comes from Insight. So, My explanation little right approach to understand where and what we are doing.

So, Funny things are the Bucket Analysis is more powerful and/or View/sense as well. So, to accomplish all will in good way we need to analyze more with data. Don't stop if you have issues are still back. Throw out so then we can learn together easily.

Yes, The way my bucket for every 2 year not for 1 Years. To accomplish to do that you need to modify that expression to each year instead each 2 years..

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Great that now both of us have little mis understanding and it is clear now. Partly is it cause by my title I state 2 year , instead 12-24 month. Which mis lead You think I need every 2 yr. I am sorry for confuse you.

Hope that you can give me the script for get the yearly instead of every 2 year.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Now my table is working fine , i just replace the load script from 24 to 12. and i just change the expression at dimension from 13-24 instead of 1-24. it work.

Thank a lot.

Paul