Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make my display display 2 year instead of 12-24 month ?

Hi All

I have below script working fine :-

LOAD *,

applyMap('durationMap12', [No of Months_], '64 Mth and more') as Duration12_

;

Now it display in month, like 12-24 month , may i know how to make it display 2 year ?

Paul Yeo

45 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

You are very expert , you can trouble shoot script with out need to reload , how many year you have been doing qlik view ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, It kills the performance if we forcibly to write calculated conditions. So, I don't use normally instead i would love to create field in script and use that field in the section of "User dimensions"

I have been used Qlik only for official time. My core business is different not any BI platform.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Correct , But some time hard to maintemance. Like below :-

durationMap12:

MAPPING LOAD

rowNo() as key,

(((recno()-1)12)+1) & '-' & (((recno()-1)12)+12) & ' Mth' as label // org (12 for 1-12 mth) (3 for 1 to 3 mth)

AUTOGENERATE 5 //org (5 for 1-12 mth) ( 20 for 1-3 mth)

WHILE iterNo() <= 12 // org (12 for 1-2 mth) (3 for 1-3 mth)

;

LOAD *,

if(L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move <> '00/00/0000', 'New Product'

,if(S1 > '0' AND S2 > '0' and S3 > '0', 'Fast Moving'

,if(L_issue = '00/00/0000' AND L_move = '00/00/0000', 'Not Order Yet'

,applyMap('durationMap12', , '>60 Mth')

))) as Duration12

;

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think anything difficult in script to maintain field

When it is set up with different which are auto generate script used then you could call then using into 2 tables like

durationMap12:

MAPPING LOAD

rowNo() as key,

(((recno()-1)12)+1)  & '-' & (((recno()-1)12)+12) & ' Mth' as label    // org (12 for 1-12 mth) (3 for 1 to 3 mth)

AUTOGENERATE 5  //org (5 for 1-12 mth) ( 20 for 1-3 mth)

WHILE iterNo() <= 12   // org (12 for 1-2 mth) (3 for 1-3 mth)

durationMap12_copy:

NoConcatenate

Mapping Load key, label Resident durationMap12;

Drop Table durationMap12;

And then, You can now use Mapping prefix to call them into next table like

Load *, ApplyMap('durationMap12_copy', fieldname, 'NA') as fieldname Resident durationMap12_copy;

Does it make sense to you ??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Wow you are so talent on scripting. So far I think your skill can match sunny . why you ranking now in top 10 ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, Sunny is the most celebrity to each from community. But, Few folks are not yet visible.. So, Within the company every one celebrity like employee