Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alsale_1968
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ranking Problem

Good Morning,

I have been in the community for several years.

My username is alsale.1968

When I log, the number of points that appear to me is 255.

Error apellido.PNG

Being inside, when I click on the score and get into classification, only 16 points appear.

Clasificacion.PNG

It is true that I have been many months without entering, but I would like to know if I have lost the score I had previously.

Thanks in advance and greetings.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alfonso,

Thanks for posting your question. I've sent you a separate email, but wanted to respond here as well since this issue is affecting other members too.

I’ve taken a look and your account still has the full 278 points, so you have not lost any points. It seems to be an issue with the leaderboard rankings showing an incorrect point count. I have entered a support ticket to get the leaderboards updated to reflect your actual point count. I’ll let you know once we get this resolved, and in the meantime, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alfonso,

Thanks for posting your question. I've sent you a separate email, but wanted to respond here as well since this issue is affecting other members too.

I’ve taken a look and your account still has the full 278 points, so you have not lost any points. It seems to be an issue with the leaderboard rankings showing an incorrect point count. I have entered a support ticket to get the leaderboards updated to reflect your actual point count. I’ll let you know once we get this resolved, and in the meantime, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

alsale_1968
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alfonso,

The Leaderboards have been updated and are now displaying the correct point counts and ranks.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

alsale_1968
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK.

Now is OK.

Thank you very much.