Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

same in qliskense

Hi all, youssefbelloum

Devarasu R

I am attaching the same data and output chart.

I need same result in qliksense in anyway ...

can anyone help me on this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

New bug fix/feature won't work in lower version like Jun'17. i would recommend keep both desktop and server in same version. do you do one thing just plan to test all your existing reports/complex expression in Nov'17 make sure all working and then upgrade your server asap.. then should be ok.

hope it's clear now, help to close this thread by marking helpful and correct. it might useful for other who is facing similar issue. Thanks happy christmas holiday!

Thanks,

Deva

View solution in original post

12 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

try to use the line bar combo chart (Nov'17 batch has bug fix version --data point feature)

Capture.JPG

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

thanks Deva . but I am using  June2017  in that am unable to show like that  .... my server is also same

if I upgrade to nov 2017  server will effect anything?

can I directly upgrade desktop jun to nov2017?

could you give some info?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

for the server upgrade from Jun to Nov'17 u need to test all the feature and make sure all report working so better try to upgrade your qliksense desktop version first then test all your existing report feature and formula if all ok then plan for server upgrade. (recently i did upgrade from sense 3.2 to Nov'17 and no issues and working )

note: to upgrade  qliksense desktop  Jun'17 to Nov'17 quite simple. just download nov'17 batch file from qlik portal using your qlik support ID and then run app and it will prompt "Upgrade" button then click next next finish. that it'

Please remember to take back up before upgrade

file: desktop app location

C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps

Thanks

Deva

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

thanks deva for clear info.

but here my question  is that

is it work   Nov2017 desktop   and server is different version...

if I publish the  nov2017 qvf  app into server with diff version will it work or   both should be same version required?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

New bug fix/feature won't work in lower version like Jun'17. i would recommend keep both desktop and server in same version. do you do one thing just plan to test all your existing reports/complex expression in Nov'17 make sure all working and then upgrade your server asap.. then should be ok.

hope it's clear now, help to close this thread by marking helpful and correct. it might useful for other who is facing similar issue. Thanks happy christmas holiday!

Thanks,

Deva

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

thanks deva for useful info   have a nice weekend

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi deva,

Devarasu R                   

can you do one more favor?    please make line  representation to   spark dots   instead of continues line?

and share the screen shot? because when I open your app it will not work bcz am using jun 2017

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

here you go

Capture.JPG

Hope this helps to you

Regards,

Deva

soniasweety
Master
Master