Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

qlik demo for job application

Hi guys,

I would like to provide a possible employer with a demo qlikview file I have worked on to give them an impression of my work.

Now I have read about web extensions for qlik sense, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work with the private / free version.

Do you have any solution for that?

Thanks and regards,

moma

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yup - You can sure use bespoke extensions with the freebie Qlik Sense Desktop, both visualization & mashup extensions.

If you do not already have web dev skills then there is a significant learning curve to writing Qlik Sense extensions, but one well worth embarking on, so maybe worthwhile concentrating on your strengths not your weaknesses.

You could think about downloading some extensions off Qlik Branch, but don't try and pretend you wrote them, just simply tell the truth that you downloaded them from Branch / GitHub..  Most likely any decent potential employer would notice they were from Branch and if they didn't one would have to question whether one would be wise to work for them.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Bill. I will certainly look into it.