Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Token allocation in QlikSense

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing good.

I am new to QlikSense and need help on Token allocation.

I was asked to remove token for one user and assign the same token to a different User. I successfully de-allocated the token to the first user and tried to allocate the same for the new user. But the allocate button at the bottom was disabled.

Can someone please let me know how to allocate the available token to the new user.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravi

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You posted a Qlik Sense-related question in a forum called "New to QlikView". In order to get helpful feedback, you may want to move this question to an appropriate Qlik Sense forum by following the steps outlined here: QlikCommunity Tip: How to move your discussion thread

I think fora like "New To Qlik Sense" or "Deployment & Management" are better suited for this kind of question.

Thanks.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

After you De-allocated the token for the old user, Allocate new token to new user using +Allocate button.

The De-Allocated token would automatically get disabled after few days, not sure exactly how many days...

But to allocate new token use Allocate button.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

after last use, a token is in qurantaine for the user for 7 days, although you have deallocate, you can't allocate until quarantaine is over.

how many Tokens are available and allocated?

regards