Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Extranet Server setup

Hi,

I have installed an extranet server(QV10 SR2) on a DMZ, I am trying to link it to our internal server. Our internal server is a standalone server(QV10 SR2). So far I have not been able to even talk to the extranet server from the QEMC of our internal server, it throws out a message asking me to check the QVS credentials that I am trying to connect to. Anyone encountered this during their extranet setup let me know ur experience with it.

Regards

Gokul

8 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Are you using user/password to connect to the extranet server?

Not applicable
Author

Tried it both ways, still doesnt work

Not applicable
Author

Check that you're connected to QEMC with a "QlikView Administrator" user that exist (same user  and pwd) on the QES machine, moreover check that you've opened all needed ports (see below) from your internal lan to DMZ, Regards.

corrado

TCP:

Not applicable
Author

from where you have downloaded extranet setup can you send me link also

Not applicable
Author

The installatino package is the same for all QVS versions, www.qlik.com/download, Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I just want some info regarding this, If user is accessing Access Point through Extranet Server. Can he is able to create Server Objects too.

advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Rohit,

The answer for your question is No. External users cannot create their own objects.

I was wondering about an Idea.

Thanks,

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Rohit,

The answer for your question is No. External users cannot create their own objects.

I was wondering about an Idea.

Thanks,

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/