Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding values on data points in Pie Charts

I'm trying to add values on data points in a pie chart. I have added the dimension,unchecked the legen,created an expression with just the dimension- no claculation on it and checked that as value on data point. I still see no values. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi,

if you choose an non 3-D style of pie chart presentation, you will get your numbers.

Stefan

View solution in original post

9 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please can you post the sample QV document with scrambleddata? It will be easier to look into the chart.

Cheers - DV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Normally the things you said are working. I made an example myself and no problem. A look in de qvw file will help!

Arjan

Not applicable
Author

OpenIssues:

load
[ID] as Count
,[Issue Status]as Status , [Risk Rating] as Rating
, [Issue Date] as OpenDate , Year as [Year Opened], [Business Unit] as BusinessResponsible, [Business Area] as BusinessArea, Title as Titles,
[Issue Description]as Description,
[Reporting Source] as ReportingSource,

[Issue Owner] as Owner,
[Revised Issue Due Date] as RevisedDueDate,
[Original Due Date]as OriginalDueDate,
Date(if([Revised Issue Due Date]>0,[Revised Issue Due Date],[Original Due Date]),'M/D/YYYY') as [Due Date],

if ([Business Unit]='GM' or [Business Unit]='IB' or [Business Unit]= 'TR' , 'Frontline' ,'Support') as [Frontline/SupportBusiness]

FROM File
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is [Data])

Where [Issue Status]='Open'

Here is my code
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Which fields are you using in de Pie chart?

Gr,

Arjan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Madelein,

Why not uploading an actual sample Qlikview file (.qvw), so we may have an easier look on the pie chart you've created? here you've just sent us the  loading codes.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Here you go

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi,

if you choose an non 3-D style of pie chart presentation, you will get your numbers.

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Problem is in the chart.....I've tried a new one with the same dimension and expression. It works fine!

My version of qlikview is 10.00.8935.7 SR2.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks that works!!