Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Widget hypercube qwidth can it be adjusted greater than 10

I can see at the moment that the maximum dimensions that can be added into a widget is 10.  Is it at all possible for widget developers to edit the qwidth property of the hypercube in the same way as we can with extensions to allow more dimensions?

8 Replies
Ann-Louise-Andersson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There is no limit for maximum dimensions that can be added into a widget

no limit.png

hetolpin
Contributor II
Contributor II

While you are correct in stating that you can add as many dimensions and measures as you'd like, it does however seem that the hypercube returned to the widget will only contain at most 10 columns and 50 rows of data.

layout.qHyperCube.qDimensionInfo.length and layout.qHyperCube.qMeasureInfo.length will match up with the number of dims and measures you've input, but iterating through data.rows and row.cells will yield only 50x10 cells.

Can this be changed? Is it a bug?

markginqo
Partner - Contributor III

I think I am experiencing the same issue as Henning, I can alter the Number of Dimensions values in the data settings but it does not seem to have any effect on the number of dimensions actually available.  (It cuts off after 10.)

hoangvvo

Definitely getting the same problem on 3.2 but i am using 100 Measures (0 dimension) i had a table with TD up to 10, once i get to data.rows[0].cells[11].qText, its blanked.

mjones87
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am getting this same issue, you can cosmetically add as many measures and dimensions as you like in the widget editor but if you reference the 11th or above measure using data.rows[0].measures[10] (10 refers to the 11th measure as it is zero indexed) then Qlik does not return any value.

saikrishna
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have a solution for this please let me know?

saikrishna
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, This seems to be related to widget rows/columns. 

Do you have any solution for showing more than 10 measures using html? it blanks out at the 11th measure.