cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stekol61
Creator
Creator

Previous weeks on open

In my qvw i have the objects "YEAR", *MONTH", "YEARWEEK" and *DAY". "YEARWEEK" is e.g. '2018-01'.

When the qvw is opened i want to present data for the previous 4 weeks: E.g '2018-01', '2017-52', '2017-51' and '2017-50'

How do I do this?

25 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

still not sure if i understood your requirement but have a look at attached sample

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Looks much better..

2 questions:

- Week format shoul be 2017-50 not 50-2017

- If I save and close the app without any selections (an empty graph), is it possible to then show the previous 4 weeks when it's opened?

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

1. I changed the Weekformat

2. If you save and open the file again then you will always see the last 4 weeks respective the actual week. Means in the next week you will automaticylly see the Weeks 02-2018, 01-2018, 52-2017, 51-2017 as default.

hope this helps

stekol61
Creator
Creator
Author

Looks greate.

Final question: If I want to see day values instead of week values in the graph.

What need to be changed?

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

just change the dimension formula.

see attached

hope this helps

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

If your question is answered then please close this thread by marking to the correct and helpful answers.

This makes it much easier for future visitors of this thread to find the useful information

and also you are honoring the work and effort of the people which were helping you by giving them the credits.

If you have more question feel free to ask.

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806

hope this helps