Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III

Calculating Total in Table - Qlik Sense

Hello,

I am trying to calculate a total for a table, I need to count all the total across and then divide it by the count of facilities then divide by 3. So for example, the first row should = 67% but it doesn't work.

I tried:

Count([UHealth Tower])+Count([UMHC Applebaum])+Count([UMHC BPEI])+Count([UMHC Coral Spg])+Count([UMHC Deerfield])+Count([UMHC Ear Institute])+Count([UMHC Hollywood])+Count([UMHC IR Clinic])+Count([UMHC Kendall])+Count([UMHC LFMC])+Count([UMHC Marlin Park])+Count([UMHC Pain Clinic])+Count([UMHC Plantation])+Count([UMHC Radiology])+Count([UMHC Safie])+Count([UMHC SCCC])

/

SUM([UHealth Tower])+SUM([UMHC Applebaum])+Sum([UMHC BPEI])+Sum([UMHC Coral Spg])+Sum([UMHC Deerfield])+Sum([UMHC Ear Institute])+Sum([UMHC Hollywood])+Sum([UMHC IR Clinic])+Sum([UMHC Kendall])+Sum([UMHC LFMC])+Sum([UMHC Marlin Park])+Sum([UMHC Pain Clinic])+Sum([UMHC Plantation])+Sum([UMHC Radiology])+Sum([UMHC Safie])+Sum([UMHC SCCC]) /3

Which is counting all the facilities then / by the sum total of each column then / by 3 but it doesn't work.

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Oh I get it... the straight table/ or table in Qlik Sense shows only distinct combination of the dimensions.... if you think there are multiple rows getting clubbed into one, then add a dimension which will make the combination unique so that all of them show up as separate lines

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got it!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!