cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reload QMC Error

Hello

I have a scheduled task in cascade of two qwv documents, the programming is daily, starting at 3 am, without a problem I have the problem that sometimes it runs correctly and sometimes not, sending the following error, it should be mentioned that the error sometimes it is in the first qvw and in other occasions it is in which it depends on the first. Another important point is that if I execute it manually I have no problem.

Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value can not be null. || Parameter name: stringToUnescape || at System.Uri.UnescapeDataString (String stringToUnescape) || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.GetFileName (String path) || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute (TaskResult currentTaskResult) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute (TaskResult currentTaskResult) || at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution (ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Any ideas??

0 Replies