Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chavanqlik
Partner - Contributor III

Best way to process the data in Qlik with .Net SDK

Hello All,

I would like to know, what is the best practice to do the processing large amount of data with (qlik with .Net SDK.)

Do, I need to get those data from the SQL or just load the scripts from the qliksense and do the processing.

Please suggest best way to do it.

Thanks,

Santosh

3 Replies
Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

What kind of processing are we talking about here? Do you want to process the input data for Qlik, or do you want to utilize the processing features of Qlik (like evaluated measures)? If it is the former, then there is no real need to go through Qlik, and I would probably have grabbed the data directly from the source, but if it's the latter then you don't have much choice and will have to go through the engine API.

chavanqlik
Author

Hello  Øystein Kolsrud ,

Thanks for the response,  I would like to know what is the best approach to use .NET SDK with Qlik sense?

what is best use case, to use .Net SDK. where it could be benifical.

Thanks,

Santosh

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

The .Net SDK is primarily a .Net wrapper for the engine API. I see I missed adding that piece of information to my previous comment. It is use cases where you need the engine to do some work where the .Net SDK is beneficial. The exact use cases can very quite a lot though.