Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Operations Monitor 3.0.0 reload fails

Dear everyone

Since a couple of weeks our Operations Monitor's reload task fails (last successful reload: 25.5.2016).

Error message in log file: "There was a problem fetching data from QRS via the REST connector. Reload terminated. QRS Row Counts:  qrs_user = 0 lines, qrs_app = 0 lines, qrs_appobject = 0 lines, qrs_task = 0 lines, Operations Monitor"

No idea where it could come from, as far as I know no one was changing any REST connector settings.

Hope anyone can help

Best regards

Michael

13 Replies
santoshknc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Francis,

Thanks for the inputs. I just brought the Apps from the default folder lcoation and did the reload part.

However i am unable to delete the old Operations Monitor App in the server and i am getting the error as

"Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined in qliksense".

You got any idea on this? any help you can provide ?

Thanks

Santosh.

fginfrida
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Santosh,

I've not experienced the issue/error that you report, so I can't provide a specific suggestion or help.

However, the Operations Monitor appears in a published stream, so you could try "unpublishing" by duplicating it (which will put the duplicate in "My Work"), then deleting it.

Frank.

santoshknc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Francis,

Yes, I also got the imported the default Operaions Monitor app and reloaded and its workingg fine.

But i am unable to delete the existing operations monitor app which was giving issues..

I think have to find a way to delete the record from postgreSQL DB but its taking risk in the DB modification.

Thanks,

Santosh.

hbandari3636
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

I have a similar problem which I am facing for a while. Can you please help me on this?

User System with User Directory NT Authority created in Qlik sense installation

Thanks in advance.

Hemantha