Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Server Login Access

Hi all,

I just started exploring the Qlik Sense Login access feature.

I created a login access rule and assigned a user and one token.

Then by mistake I deleted the login access rule. Now, QMC shows that 1 login access is quarantined. Is there a way to retrieve the login access rule or the token?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1/0 refers to what's in use / quarnentined vs available to be used.

In the case of login access the quarentine period is longer.  I thought you were referring to a user access in previous question.  

In case of session access which is 10 hours per token I believe once used its 28 days before it can be reused again.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

The token will be unavailable for 24/48 hours but you've not lost it. Use another available token in the mean time.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Andy,

Thanks. I appreciate your response.

After I've deleted the login access rule; the license summary page still shows 1 login access shows 1/0;  Can you please tell what this means?

Thanks!

Login Access.JPG

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1/0 refers to what's in use / quarnentined vs available to be used.

In the case of login access the quarentine period is longer.  I thought you were referring to a user access in previous question.  

In case of session access which is 10 hours per token I believe once used its 28 days before it can be reused again.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

So, does that mean I have to wait 28 days for the token to be available though I've deleted the login access rule ?

Thanks!

OmarBenSalem

Yes indeed.

achakilam1022
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Omar