Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Migration Failed after qliksense Upgradation

Hi,

I upgraded the september version qliksense server to Newly released november version.  It is upgraded sucessfully to new version of qliksense, but in qmc, apps status shows migration failed. I dont know what went wrong. can anyone please guide me what should i do now and which log file i have to check. please help me on this.

While updation i created a new shared folder in c drive for shared persistence storage. beacuse i dont know, previously where they have used the shared persistence folder. IS this could i have been the worng thing i did while upgration?

This is log from Appmigration

e# Timestamp Hostname Version Logger Severity Message

1 20171117T044610.035-0800 WIN-F87F4NJANPB 4.7.0 Request WARN Request 0 failed: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 10.0.1.100:4242

at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1020:11)

at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1043:20)

at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1086:14)

2 20171117T044610.316-0800 WIN-F87F4NJANPB 4.7.0 Global WARN Repository configuration not available, re-trying in 1 second(s)...: connect ECONNREFUSED 10.0.1.100:4242

3 20171117T044612.633-0800 WIN-F87F4NJANPB 4.7.0 Request WARN Request 1 failed: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 10.0.1.100:4242

17 20171117T044707.877-0800 WIN-F87F4NJANPB 4.7.0 e1203eb7-28bc-42f0-8e82-6581c2c75bab WARN [e1203eb7-28bc-42f0-8e82-6581c2c75bab] Migration failed: 1003: <no additional data>

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Refresh the page and try manually migrating the apps.

Check below link for more help.

Migrating apps ‒ Qlik Sense

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Even that not working. Shows  error  'Failed to migrate 1 of the selected apps'.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

have you tried to migrate more than one app at a time?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seeing more or less the exact same issue, but not for all apps. Manually migrating generates the ECONNREFUSED error in the log. Noting this additional detail:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Service Unavailable</TITLE>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>

<BODY><h2>Service Unavailable</h2>

<hr><p>HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.</p>

</BODY></HTML>

All Qlik services are fully available.

The port (4232) is active per NETSTAT.

Anonymous
Not applicable

While updation i created a new shared folder in c drive for shared persistence storage. beacuse i dont know, previously where they have used the shared persistence folder.

You need to copy the apps from the old shared folder to the new shared folder. Make sure that the Service Dispatcher is running and then in QMC press the Migrate button. Hope that will solve your issue

/J

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Supriya/Johanna

Supriya:- I am facing the same issue after upgrading our Apps. Please help me what you did to resolve the issue. I also created a folder in C Drive because my earlier version was Sync Persistent Model

Johanna Could you please elaborate more. Just one thing my all the QLIKSenseApps and QLIKSenseQVD's are in E Drive. and it seems map accurately in Engine

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Deepanshu Chamoli

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Supriya,

Take a look on this help:

App Migration Failed - How to help

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM