Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

color by average

(Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75))

the above is an expression that works.

I am now trying to color by average of this column the text color.

For a color expression, how do i tell qlik to color anything above average as green and anything below average as red.

thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

what the dimension you're using in the chart where u're using this chart?

Let's say it called MyDimension:

in this chart, under adds on, create a reference line as follow( to test if we're doing things well?)

Avg(All aggr((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75)),MyDimension))

and as an expression color:

if((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75))

>= Avg(All aggr((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75)),MyDimension))

, green(), red())

per analogy to my data, the resutlt would be:

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OmarBenSalem

what the dimension you're using in the chart where u're using this chart?

Let's say it called MyDimension:

in this chart, under adds on, create a reference line as follow( to test if we're doing things well?)

Avg(All aggr((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75)),MyDimension))

and as an expression color:

if((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75))

>= Avg(All aggr((Count(distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date]))/((Count({<supervisor=>}TOTAL distinct([CREATED_DT.autoCalendar.Date])))*.75)),MyDimension))

, green(), red())

per analogy to my data, the resutlt would be:

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That worked, thank you.