Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make missing value at dimension display some charter like 0 turn ?

Hi All

I have a table 1 , which is working fine,

Inventory Turn over ratio........ On hand amount

1-10............................ 100,000

10-20............................200,000

30-100...........................400,000

...   ...........................600,000

The last row is missing value , May i know how to make the last row display as "0 turn" ?

Hope some one can advise me.

Paul Yeo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be add like this?

=If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)  >0 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<10, dual('1-10',1),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >10 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<20, dual('10-20',2),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >20 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<30, dual('20-30',3),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >30 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<100, dual('30-100',4),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >100 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<2000, dual('100-2000',9), Dual('0', 10))))))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my QVW

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be add like this?

=If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)  >0 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<10, dual('1-10',1),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >10 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<20, dual('10-20',2),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >20 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<30, dual('20-30',3),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >30 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<100, dual('30-100',4),

If(Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE) >100 and Aggr(SUM(C_ONHAND_AMT)/sum(B_COGS),DESC_INVENTORY_TABLE)<2000, dual('100-2000',9), Dual('0', 10))))))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you very much it work fine.

By the way did you test your expression with my QVW doc ?

Paul Yeo

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, my analysis from here https://community.qlik.com/message/1414021#1414021