Hi Ricardo - thanks for tagging me I put this in front of the NPrinting team - they are quite busy, but am hoping they can chime in here. Stand by.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Please open a support ticket about this issue.
Team, sorry for not answering before !
Based on your advise, I created a case with Qlik and received the following answer and worked fine to me !
1. Stop all NPrinting services
2. Open file pg_hba.conf at C:\ProgramFiles\NPrintingServer\data
3. Change METHOD from md5 to trust. Save the file
4. Start only QlikNprintingRepoService
5. Open file pgadmin3.exe at C:\ProgramFiles\NPrintingServer\pgsql\bin
6. Clik Add a connection to server
7. Use the following details in New Server Registration
Maintenance DB: postgres (select from pull down)
Password: Left the field empty
8. Once connected, select Nprinting then go to File > Change Password
9. Enter your old password (empty again) and new password (x2) as requested
10. Now stop the QlikNprintnigRepoService as well
11. Update the "pg-password" key value stored in these 2 config files to the new password:
12. Change METHOD from trust to md5. Save the file
13. Start all NPrinting services