cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maximum date selection

Hi Guys,

I want to select the maximum date in the list-box for the date column. when the document is opened and if cleared all, it should be selecting the maximum date and also the list-box should be able to multi-selecting.

Please help me to achieve these three requirements together.

Thanks,

Siva.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create OnOpen Trigger using this =Max({1}DateField)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, Anil.

But, whenever clear is applied, the list-box is getting cleared. I also want to get select the maximum date when cleared. Please help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share QVW to check?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Attached the sample QVW file

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does that file helps, If so please mark it as helpful and close this thread. If still issue not resolved please come back.