Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connecting Google Analytics to QlikSense

Hello,

I am attempting to create a new report that gathers data from Google Analytics and Salesforce. Is there a way to connect my Google Analytics datasource onto QlikSense, or does that require a license? If no license is required, can anyone please inform me how I can go about connecting Google Analytics to QlikSense? Do I need to download and install a connector?  Thank you very much for your assistance!

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As you can see, I don't see an option for Google Analytics datasource.  Am I looking in the right place? Thanks!

Analytics.png

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You need to use qlik connectors

Connectors Google Analytics

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andy!

is the only way to get the connector is by getting a license? I already have QlikSense Desktop, how can I download the connector onto the program? Thank you for your reply!

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

The web connectors package itself is available for download through the qlik support portal and can be installed on your machine and used with desktop.   some of the connectors are free some are paid for. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you link me to the connector download page? I can't find the link that shows a download option for the Google Analytics Connector. Thanks again!

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/free-qlik-web-connectors/

There is a link in this good article to get you started.