Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator

Chart function

Hi all i have problem in chart calculation

for 1st row of calculation i.e., for date 28/12/18 which is a dummy record joined with the fact table so for

each fund(a,b,c....) the 28/12/17 were added, for all funds with 28/12/17 as 1st row and calcualtion i need is (Qty/nv)*Rate and

from 2nd row and above (above of calulation field) /(1+Coresponding level field values)

ex:

Date      Qty/Nv      level      Rate      Value(Calculation)

28/12/18 11.2                          3          11.2*3=33.6          (only for 1st row i.e., for date 28/12/18 calculation (Oty/nv)*Rate)

27/12/18 22.2          40          4          33.6/(1+40)=0.81  from 2nd and above the calculation is (Above(Value)/(1+coresponding level)

26/12/18 32              50          6          0.81/(1+50)=0.66          continue as above..........

.....                              60

'Value' field is an expected output

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this expression

=If(RowNo(TOTAL) = 2, Above(TOTAL Rate*Price)/(1+Level), Above(TOTAL Exp)/(1+Level))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Better if you provide sample?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

the table is nt propor i thnk , i will repost it

ex:

ggg.png

vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

ya i will

ggg.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please provide sample data? At least few rows in excel

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

here i attached the excel file of it,

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How long this rows got Break? What if you have 100 Rows with Different Rows? Can u explain relate the Live data as well..

vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

Actually i cant tel the exact data its confidential ,i have fund field wchic conatind 120 funds in it ,each fund end with 28/12/17

so for each fund for date 28/12/18 calculation must be Price *star ,the date is arranged in ascending order

from 27/12/18 the calculation is

i.e.,previous value of Calculation part divided by (1+coresponding level value )

its quit triky i thnk,but hope u understoad my requiment now atlest

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We can use If..Else condition, But it's long process to achieve. Instead if you make 10 Rows and expected result that would give right way..

vignesh_s
Creator
Creator
Author

oh

ok i have attached excel with 10 records can u give me the solution,i want expression for chart