Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II

Data allign in Pivot

Team,

Please check the below Dashboard. I want Active counts row as given in dashboard.

Active = Total - Drop/Opt-out

er.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
14 Replies
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Please ignore the S. No column.

Would appreciate your quick revert.

Thanks in Advance

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This can be achievable? Not sure how to reload the application. But, You need one more island table like. Can you paste below table into script and load then share again

Load * Inline

Dim

];

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Do you want Active to be calculated? Or, the positioning of the row is what you are struggling with?

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

I have done the calculation but facing problem in alignment as required.

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Anil,

No issue if Serial No is not coming.

Only issue in aligning the Active after or before the Total.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I thought, I've misread the thread. But, My assumption is make sense. And you used Active as Dimension as already exist. But, If i want to build that i will make without dimension and i will build using Static names for Pick(Dim,'...).. Because, In pivot table We have only top options not for border options. If you can make what i suggest i will surely send the same with you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Ok Anil,

Please send me that as you are suggesting the best.

I will show it to by boss.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to reload() what i suggest and then i will work out..!

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Like this?

Capture.JPG