Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

using COUNT with WHERE and SUM

Hi,

I just started qliksense a few weeks ago, and am currently stuck on counting fields with more than 1 criteria, I've searched around in the discussion forums and can't seem to find any solution to this

Basically, I wanted to generate an expression that only shows the my New Customers in 2017, for my targeted products.

For this, i have thought of an expression that takes in only customers that had bought from us in 2017(invoice amount > 0), and not in 2016(invoice amount=0), for the targeted products, but I cant seem to go about coding the expression for it.

The tables which i currently use is:

-Invoice details table(which includes all the invoice details of all customers buying, for all products,across years 2015-2017, along with the amount$ paid in the invoice)

-Targeted Products table(products which we have to look at, which is "Product A", "Product B", "Product C")

The following is the expression which I have done up so far, but instead of showing new customers, it's also showing customers that are not buying from us.

count(

aggr(

sum(

{$<[Invoice Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"2017"},

[Product-Product Name (Finance File)]={

"Product A", "Product B", "Product C"

}

>}

[Amount$]

)

, CUSTOMER_CODE

)>0

AND

aggr(

sum(

{$<[Invoice Date.autoCalendar.Year]={"2016"},

[Product-Product Name (Finance File)]={

"Product A", "Product B", "Product C"

}

>}

[Amount$]

)

, CUSTOMER_CODE

)=0

)

1 Reply
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maybe

Count(

{$<

Product={'Product A','Product B','Product C'},

Customer=E({$<Customer={"=Sum({$<Year={2016}>} Amount)>0"}>} Customer)

>}

distinct Customer)

Chart.png

HIC