Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timsaddler
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting 16 and Qlikview/Qliksense

Hi all

I have installs of both Qlikview 11.2 and Qliksense.

Currently we email a small number of Qlikview based reports via NPrinting 16.

Can i develop NPrinting solutions from qvf files as well still using this 1 Server?

Or do i need to create another NPrinting instance for Qliksense.

Any advice gratefully received.

3 Replies
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Tim,

You can develope the Nprinting reports by using qvf files and .qvw files.

But you have to deploy qlikview and qliksense on different servers and then you can generates the reports by using

Qlik Nprinting as per your requirements.

Best regards,

Ranjit Kakade.

timsaddler
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for that response, Is Qliksense compatible with NPrinting 16  or do i need to upgrade to NPrinting 17?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Qlik NPrinting 16 is not compatible with Qlik Sense.

To connect to a Qlik Sense Server you must use Qlik NPrinting 17.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.