Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

count the repeated ones and add their values

I have 201401 that has N documents and N values, I have 201402 that has some documents equal to 201401 and some values of the same 201401 and I have 201403 that has some documents equal to 201401 and some values of 201401 same,

I want:

Select 201401 and tell me that the same documents have 201402 and 201403, which values also have the same in 201402 and 201403 and that counts the documents and that the values go up

Thank you

17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi marcowedel

could you help me?

MarcoWedel

Can you please explain your expected result based on the files you provided?

I can't find any differences besides the months.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Could you please never ever again post a question with the title "Please Help"?

It is completely uninformative about your problem. Usually everyone posing a question needs help. If you could be so kind to post your questions with a descriptive title it will be much easier for anyone to see in a list of questions what you are asking for help about.

with regards

Petter Skjolden

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I need 201401 month to tell me what documents are repeated in 201402 and add the amount value

MarcoWedel

In your sample files all documents are repeated throughout those three months ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes but later on they do not repeat then I need you to tell me, 201401 documents that exist in document 201402 X for a total amount of X and so on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

rdy and sorry

MarcoWedel

Can you please post some sample data having different numbers of documents per file (thus being non trivial) and an expected result that actually corresponds to this data?