cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting designer authentication failure

Hi everyone,

When I launch the Designer application It asks me for credentials, but the ones provided me during the user creation process (email and password) don't work correctly. Any suggestion?

Please find the attached screenshot:

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The role developer was already assigned to the user I am using. Anyway, I've asked to the administrator to delete and create again the same user with the same role and now it seems working correctly. I really don't understand what the problem was.

Gabriele

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It happens only at the first connection. Insert you Qlik NPrinting user email and password and click on Ok.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer Ruggero,

I have already tried to insert user email and password many times, but it still doesn't work.

The Nprinting administrator has also set a new password for my profile, but when I try to access to the designer with the new credentials I get the same error message ("Invalid password. Please try again.").

Are there any other possible causes?

Gabriele

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

The user you are using to login must have at least the Developer role. A common error is to forget to assign a role to a user. Refer to Users ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can you share the screen shot for the USERs tab in admin login ?

for this particular user?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The role developer was already assigned to the user I am using. Anyway, I've asked to the administrator to delete and create again the same user with the same role and now it seems working correctly. I really don't understand what the problem was.

Gabriele