Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II

Help with Num() (QLIKVIEW)

Dear All,

This is my expression: =Num(Count(if(match(DEV_CODE,'NR'),INT_ORD_NO)))

Result: 14366

Requirement is to display the numbers with comma in the Textbox (KPI)

Issue: if I use the expression =Num(Count(if(match(DEV_CODE,'NR'),INT_ORD_NO)),'##,##0')

I am getting the below result:

Could someone help me if I am missing something>

P.S: I have also tried with NUM#() with 'ThousandSep'

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

How about this

=Num(Count(if(match(DEV_CODE,'NR'),INT_ORD_NO)), '#,##0', '.', ',')

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this?

=Num(Count(if(match(DEV_CODE,'NR'),INT_ORD_NO)),'#,##0')

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No change.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like working with me, Not sure what's going with u? Will you provide sample application? And i've used #,##0

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

How about this

=Num(Count(if(match(DEV_CODE,'NR'),INT_ORD_NO)), '#,##0', '.', ',')

Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Intiially it was working but after using Qlik Deployment Framework this is not working. Not sure if that is the cause of the issue either. I do not have sample application to share

Qlik_Enthu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

That worked

Thanks much!!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That's the sunny's power