Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to compute the number of day from 2 date ?

Hi All

I have below 2 expression :-

Date(Date#([Opportunities Expected Close Date],'MM-DD-YYYY'),'MMM-YYYY') as [YearMth_EC],

Date(Date#([Opportunities Created Time],'MM-DD-YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'MMM-YYYY') as [YearMth_CT],

I need to compute the number of day duration for the above 2 date in number of day :-

sum(

Date(Date#([Opportunities Expected Close Date],'MM-DD-YYYY'),'MMM-YYYY') as [YearMth_EC],

-

Date(Date#([Opportunities Created Time],'MM-DD-YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'MMM-YYYY') as [YearMth_CT],

)

It does not work as above.

CAn some one advise me.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please read about Interval - script and chart function ‒ QlikView

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please read about Interval - script and chart function ‒ QlikView

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Interval( YearMth_EC-YearMth_CT, 'D' )

Thank you very much for the link. it work fine.

Paul

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, But, I would suggest you to surf by your end before creating the thread. Then only you came to know what functionalities can usable in future for each requirement. Because, I've seen you since 2016-April. Still you are looking basics (Sorry if it hurts) - But good to endorse from my end for basic functionalities.

And this case YearMth_EC - YearMth_CT will work

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you very much for your strong word.

I will try to read the manual in future before asking.

Paul