Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
celcorp1234
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting Post Installation Issue

Hi Community,

I've recently installed Qlik NPrinting Server, Engine & Designer on The Test Server.
The License used is a Trial License and the Version installed is 17.3.1 for all three Setups.

After all the Installations, I'm not able to view the Connections option under Apps Tab and also Reports Tab is not available.

See this:

NPrinting Post Installation Error.png

If someone has faced this kind of issue than please share your thoughts.

I need to fix this issue. I'm sure that I'm missing something here.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please read the Getting Started part of the help site Getting started ‒ Qlik NPrinting.‌ There are also some great training videos for people new to Qlik NPrinting.

The Connections menu will appear only after you created at least one App.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi

you have upgraded or first installation?

it seems upgrade

Backup and restore of a repository ‒ Qlik NPrinting

celcorp1234
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Chanty,

Thanks for replying.

I'm new to NPrinting. This is my first Installation.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please read the Getting Started part of the help site Getting started ‒ Qlik NPrinting.‌ There are also some great training videos for people new to Qlik NPrinting.

The Connections menu will appear only after you created at least one App.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

so it will not show anything there.

you have to create the apps connections and reports  

go with the link provided bt ruggero.piccoli

celcorp1234
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Ruggero & Chanty for you help and timely support.