Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Failed to Services connect in QlikView

Hi All,

I have just  installed in new Qlik Server  12.02  & web server in existing Machine but unfortunately services is failed to connect as below,Server.png

Could you assist to resolve the further.

Please let me know anythings are required in details

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response,

As we have identified the issues. The issues was that we did not installed the Qlik Server component  in web server (Access point) .We had just considered the web server while new qlik version installation in access point drive which used to client access point.

Also we had faced the DNS issues  even all services was running  however Access point url i.e www.anaXXXX.com was not active later on ,this issues resolved byIT team.

Regards,

Ali

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi  marcus_sommer

Please help me...

marcus_sommer

There are various causes possible. Please elaborate a bit more about your environment (physical server or VM, installation-type and number of server/nodes and so on) and how the upgrade was done (with de-installation or just a new installation, parallel installation, with the already used admin-account or another, any further changes, upgrade of all services or just the server+webserver)?

- Marcus

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response,

As we have identified the issues. The issues was that we did not installed the Qlik Server component  in web server (Access point) .We had just considered the web server while new qlik version installation in access point drive which used to client access point.

Also we had faced the DNS issues  even all services was running  however Access point url i.e www.anaXXXX.com was not active later on ,this issues resolved byIT team.

Regards,

Ali