Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense - Where is data profile recommendations

Hi

On a Qlik Sense server ( 3.2 ) I have added two QVD files via the Data Model Add+ facility, but there is no recommendation feature. In a Qlik class book I have the recommendations screen should be enabled as part of the file load - the example uses a multi-sheet XLS demo. But I am using QVD files so each file is loading separately. Looking at associations I can drag one table onto another and then edit the association and change fields etc but the really cool profiling of field content matching by % is missing. Any ideas where I am going wrong ? Surely the feature is available for QVD sources ?

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Andrew, If I remember it right, that functionality was introduced in the June 2017 version. 3.2 is older.

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Thanks for the fast response. I am using November 2017 version ( my mistake ) so the feature should be there.

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Escalating to Qlik Support

rubenmarin

Good, I can only say that in desktop September version it works.

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Found it. Previously good % display has been changed to a crazy mini bar representation that is both a) inaccurate and b) does not cater for color blindness well.