Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karelibarcar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Changing values ​​from a Table to a Chart

Hello Everyone,

I need your help urgently. Does anyone know why making a table in a line graph the values ​​change? It seems that I have to correct something in my advanced expression, because also, when selecting a Month, the table shows the incorrect values ​​in the other months.

SaldoAcumulado.png

SaldoAcumulado2.png
Any ideas to solve it? I attach a qvd so you can understand me better.

3 Replies
Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Karen, i've downloaded your qvf and tried a little change at grid order. I suppose that if you use above() function, sort order in gird and chart must be the same.

With that change works for your example, but only with a filter by one year.SaldoNov.jpg

karelibarcar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Fernando,

I see that a different value also appears for account 11 in the table and chart, but account 47 is already consistent. However, the change has been implemented completely changed the result, now the information is not correct. The values ​​that were achieved before in the table are adequate. Is it possible to obtain a solution without altering the values ​​I have from the table?

Thanks, I hope you can help me.

Fernando_Fabregas
Creator II
Creator II

I think it will be hard (or not possible) obtain the right result with original sort in table.

The expression 'Saldo Acumulado' is a bit complex  and perhaps it's better for error detection if you generate one or more agreggate tables with scripting, accumulating values by Año and Mes.

Obviously, this solution is not optimal for memory space, but it will divide complex formulas into easier ones, at least until you find the right results.