cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

view the SQL query for sheet

hi

how can I view query used in qliksense sheet? is that's possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Ok,

All informations inserted on Qlik Sense App´s was load by the script developed and stored on Load Script. If you have this app published, just create a copy and change the owner to you, then open the load script.

Below, a link to find out the steps and understand hwo the product works.

Managing data ‒ Qlik Sense

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Alex,

Could you explain and provide more informations about the issue?

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ricardo

i have been asked to document all queries for our qliksense report.

those were written by developers and we don't have SQL query in our documentation. hence I am trying to identify SQL query behind each qliksense report / sheet

thanks

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Ok,

All informations inserted on Qlik Sense App´s was load by the script developed and stored on Load Script. If you have this app published, just create a copy and change the owner to you, then open the load script.

Below, a link to find out the steps and understand hwo the product works.

Managing data ‒ Qlik Sense

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
tim_ringle
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Alex,

Like Ricardo said, you are going to need to go to the data load script editor by taking ownership of the app. The script is not per sheet. Each sheet does not have a script. The same data is loaded for the entire app and each sheet is simply a different way to view the same data.

If there is different data presented in one sheet versus the others, there may be set expressions to further filter the main view of the underlying data that is loaded. These are in formulas on your measures within the sheet.