cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date field coming as General value in qlik

I have a Dates of each month in the column

When i am loading the date it is coming as a general value.

I tried changing the excel format to date. Still it is coming as a general value.

Please see the date image of the excel and QLik sense

20 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1comm3.PNG

I have selected April

So the data should be displayed as the addition of Jan to April Budget.

But it is only showing April month's Budget

sunny_talwar

Ignore selection in Date2.Month and anyother date time related fields where you might make selections

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1

I am using your equation with -2 for 2016 ytd.

its not working

sunny_talwar

That's not great, but you will have to share more details than just saying that it isn't working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1 This is my equation.

I tried it without putting Year1={"2016"} and still its not working..

if(variab='1',sum({1<Billing_Date={">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max(Billing_Date),-2)))<=$(=Date(Max(Billing_Date)))"},Year1={"2016"}>}if((Billing_Type='L2' or Billing_Type='S2' or Billing_Type='YRF2' or Billing_Type='ZEX' or Billing_Type='ZF2' or Billing_Type='ZGST' or Billing_Type='ZL2' or Billing_Type='F2'),NetValue/100000))+sum({1<Billing_Date={">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max(Billing_Date),-2)))<=$(=Date(Max(Billing_Date)))"},Year1={"2016"}>}if((Billing_Type='ZG2' or Billing_Type='G2' or Billing_Type='RE' or Billing_Type='S1' or Billing_Type='YBRE'),(NetValue*-1)/100000))

,sum({<Year1={"2016"}>}if((Billing_Type='L2' or Billing_Type='S2' or Billing_Type='YRF2' or Billing_Type='ZEX' or Billing_Type='ZF2' or Billing_Type='ZGST' or Billing_Type='ZL2' or Billing_Type='F2'),NetValue/100000))+sum({<Year1={"2016"}>}if((Billing_Type='ZG2' or Billing_Type='G2' or Billing_Type='RE' or Billing_Type='S1' or Billing_Type='YBRE'),(NetValue*-1)/100000)))

sunny_talwar

Don't really know... would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1

i want 2016 YTD.

Start date should be 1/1/2016 and End date will be 31/12/2016

My equation is

sum({1<Billing_Date={">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max(Billing_Date),-2)))<=$(=Date(Max(Billing_Date)))"},

Year1={"2016"}>}value)

if i select any month the value should be shown till that month

sunny_talwar

May be like this

Sum({1<Billing_Date={">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max(Billing_Date),-2)))<=$(=Date(AddYears(Max(Billing_Date), -2)))"},

Year1={"2016"}>} value)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1doubt.PNG

This is showing the data of january 2016 till 31/01/16

I want it to show the data till 31/12/2016