Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nested if statement and aggregation issue

Below formula will not make the date on Wed 11-Oct under Ontime a 0, is still comes up as a 1. It works fine for the next line Tue 10-Oct.

sum(

aggr

(

If(

min(Minutes)<0,1,

If

((sum(aggr(If(min(Minutes)<0,1),Category,Milestone,Date))=0

AND max(Minutes)>0),1,0)

),

Status,Category,Milestone,Date)

)

Capture.PNG

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think what you need to read about is Grain Mismatch within Aggr() function and then read about NODISTINCT

Grain Mismatch is one of the Pitfalls of the Aggr function

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks I will read the above.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny, i have some odd behaviour happening when I select a subset of data for testing. Previously the code worked fine but when I only put in 2 days worth of data, I am getting Breaches where non exists as minutes are not greater than 9 and a count on a breach and an ontime of 1 when it should be one or the other. For example, Tue 16/1 4 CICS. Attached file.

sunny_talwar

Which expression am I looking at? Count? And what value do you expect to see for Tue 16-Jan-18 4 CICS?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, the second Sheet, date by Milestone and the Count expression. I have given other examples as CICS seems to be correct today.

Also, on the first sheet the Daily Progress, the Source Breaches Daily Count should be 2 not 7.

Logic, which has been working fine on the full data load, is if Minimum Minutes are less than zero, then Breach thus count of 1. On any one day for any one Milestone it is either in Breach or Ontime.

Capture.JPG

sunny_talwar

I think these are snapshots from today's version of the app and I still have the old version. Won't really be able to check here 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here you go.

sunny_talwar

I am sorry, but this still doesn't seem like the same file as your screenshot. Below is what I am seeing

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Apologies, odd behaviour happening with different loads.

Here are the similar problems and corresponding fileCapture.JPG