Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Load Balancing not working

Hi Techies,

I have created one custom property @StreamUser  with stream resource type then I have applied the custom property to one stream and published one app to it.

Now I have two Proxy nodes(Proxy and Engine services)

Then I created one load balancing rule which says Stream which has @StreamUser custom property will SYNC to Both Proxy nodes

1..png

Now when I am audit the Apps SYNC then it shows:

3.png

But when I am opening the application on HUB, it is showing me CENTRAL NODE name instead any of proxy nodes.

I have used computername() function to check the name of apps.

Please help me to understand why my load balancing rule is not working.

Best,

Rohit

13 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Yes, Please ask whatever you want ?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I'm not going to ask here because I want to make questions and threads clearly separate so that users can easily find answers to their specific questions.

I'm going to post new thread and I will tag you in

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I could not tag you on threads, I Found an old account.

here is my question:

Cloud infrastructure offers for Qliksense Shared persistence

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest to open a support ticket. It is necessary to check in details your installation of Sense and NPrinting and analyze the logs to understand why NPrinting stops working.

In my opinion it is not possible to do a deeper investigation here without the details.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.