Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankhuning
Contributor III
Contributor III

Double entries QMC User documents

Hi all,

My QMC shows me double entries in my user document tab. These documents are all placed in a subfolder (Miscellaneous). How can I get rid of these double entries?

I already tried the refresh button (F5) and restarting the services. But that didn't work out. See attached pic.dubbeledocumenten.png

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Frank

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Frank,

That usually happens when a folder within the root folder is added as a Mounted Folder. Go to the QlikView Enterprise Management Console, System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and click on yours, and on the right pane select the Folders tab. Check that there is only one Root folder and that the mounted folders, if any, are not under the same folder structure that the root has.

The reason is that the root folder will show all QVW files in it and within its subfolders.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Frank,

That usually happens when a folder within the root folder is added as a Mounted Folder. Go to the QlikView Enterprise Management Console, System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and click on yours, and on the right pane select the Folders tab. Check that there is only one Root folder and that the mounted folders, if any, are not under the same folder structure that the root has.

The reason is that the root folder will show all QVW files in it and within its subfolders.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

frankhuning
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Miguel,

Perfect, it works! Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Frank