Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Wrap Text

Hi lech_miszkiewicz

djk

i have a excel report with around 10 columns  but one column data has more info   [Nprinting 17.2.3.  Qliksense]

its like description     other column data like  aa,bb,cc,dd ...

so when i get the output am getting row height is same as description coloumn height

i dont want that is there any way to achieve this?  

i tried decreasing row height in preview but no luck

Note: Attaching output file   along with expected out put aswell

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think you should ask this question in Microsoft Excel forum. First of all you are using excel WRAP TEXT functionality which by default expands column height to required level. Why don't you just disable this option?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tried to remove the "Keep source format" flag for the specific column and applying Excel formatting instead?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.