cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot move item in Sorting pane

Dear all,

I cannot change the order of sorting items in Sorting in right pane of a chart. Even upgrade to the newest version (Qlik Sense Desktop Nov 2017 Patch 2 or v11.24.4), it's still same problem.

Please kindly help me or any suggestion

Thank you & regards,

Phamorn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Pahmorn, not all objects allows to move items in sort pannels, ie, pivot tables are sorted as the dimensions, you can apply a 'Sort by expression' if you want to sort by some measure.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Can you share more details, which chart you are using, sample QVF will be helpful to understand the prob. As I know dragging the columns up and down changes the sort priority order.

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I never came across issue like this one. Is this impacting only one specific object or more than one chart? Did you try to double click on the first row of any column to change the sorting order - if so, is this action allowing you to change the sorting order? What type of a chart are you using?

rubenmarin

Hi Pahmorn, not all objects allows to move items in sort pannels, ie, pivot tables are sorted as the dimensions, you can apply a 'Sort by expression' if you want to sort by some measure.