Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Page Level Permissions

I have many apps in Qlik Sense that use pivot tables. I need to distribute this data in NPrinting, but NPrinting can't handle pivot tables. The only solution I have found is to recreate the pivot tables as straight tables in the app. However, I want users of these apps to still see pivot tables.

My solution is to create a sheet on each app called "RawData" that would include straight table versions of the pivot tables in the app. However, I would like to hide all sheets named "RawData" from end users to keep things clean.

My first question: is this a reasonable solution, or is there a simpler method to getting pivot tables into NPrinting?

If this solution is reasonable, how do I create page level permissions?

Currently, I have set up security rules in the QMC according to this guide: How To Set Up Qlik Sense QMC Permissions In 20 Minutes (with Screenshots)

I have read this guide on page level permissions: Sheet or App Object Level Security Qlik Sense and while it seems to do the job, it sets up permissions differently than I have them.

This thread looks the most promising:Sheet level Section Access in Qlik Sense ?? but I am unsure how to implement it in the context of my current rules.

0 Replies