Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting Connection from QlikSense

Hi,

I am getting the below 2 errors when I am creating an NPrinting connection from Sense.

The Proxy Address, Sense App ID and Identity can be used for a connection to a Qlik Sense Engine.

All Qlik Sense Engines are reachable from the Qlik NPrinting Engine computers.

Can anyone share some light on these?

8 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First resolve the issue with the certificates that appears before the others, that run the verification again.

When you see errors on after pressing the run verification button, solve them in the order they appears and run a new verification after each error is solved. This is because the errors from the second could be consequences of the first one.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

How to check the below point?

Verify that the Qlik Sense proxy address is correct and no firewalls are preventing the Qlik NPrinting Engine from reaching the Qlik Sense Engine service.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I got the below error from Nprinting engine log.

*** PerformDiagnosis found a problem: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

How can I resolve this?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Be sure that your firewall is configured to allow connections on the ports used by Qlik NPrinting Ports ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Be sure to have used the correct Sense proxy address.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

my issue got resolved when I installed the certificate after modifying the NPrinting service log on as my id. But when I keep the service account log on (which is the actual case) i am getting certificate error. Service account in a non-interactive id. What should I do?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

This means that the account that is not working has not all the rights that are requested to connect Qlik NPrinting to Qlik Sense. Refer to Connecting Qlik NPrinting with Qlik Sense ‒ Qlik NPrinting‌, all requirements are listed there.

On the other side your personal account has these requirements so it works.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

I had referred to the link you mentioned. But I couldn't spot what rights the service account is missing. Could you please help me understand it better?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi Maria,

Needed rights are listed in the help site page. Check them one by one to be sure your account has all.

A second suggestion is to check the Qlik NPrinting logs Logging ‒ Qlik NPrinting‌ in order to see if there are specific error messagges.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero