Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Script works on QlikView but doesn't work on Qlik Sense

Hi all,

I'm writing a script in Qlik Sense (November version) but when I run the script it doesn't show the output I was expecting.

I've copied the same script to Qlik View and it works just fine!

Find below the script:

Qlik Script 1.PNG

Qlik Script 2.PNG

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

Mensagem editada por: Filipe Oliveira

Mensagem editada por: Filipe Oliveira

19 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you tried to just link your tables, so you can check if the key values do match?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've done that and they actually match..Do you think it could be some kind of "issue" on Qlik Sense...since it works fine on Qlik View?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I would rather guess it's an issue with value interpretation or formatting that corrupts the value matching when mapping.

Can you demonstrate how you've checked that the linked tables match their keys and you get the correct classification?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sure.

Script:

Qlik Script 3.PNG

Output:

Qlik Output3.PNG

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Ok, and now add the WHERE clause to the first table and comment out DREFERENCIA from the second table.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I still get the correct output..

Thanks for you help so far

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Ok, then create a resident table with just the two fields as in your mapping table and your combined key aliased to CHAVE, also create this key field in your main table.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It worked!

Thanks!

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Good to hear!

But did the ApplyMap() worked after all or just the linked tables?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The ApplyMap() worked with another resident table as you said in your previous answer.