Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense App Isn't Working After iOS 11.2.2 Update

I have bene using the Qlik Sense app on my iPhone 7 for a while now. The app was working just fine when my phone was running iOS 10. Today I happen to update to iOS 11.2.2 and now whenever I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself automatically after few seconds. Any solution??

Just a quick update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

UPDATE:

Garry had: uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Garry - Thanks for your question, just as an FYI -  I just put this Qlik Sense Mobile Section together in the Qlik Community and we are gathering members for moderation and discussion interaction as we speak. So I apologize for any delays. I have informed a few products members of your issue - I trust they will reply shortly.

When you get a reply, if it helps you solve the issue, please mark as CORRECT so it can be marked closed in the system.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

UPDATE:

Garry had: uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
manakkaran16
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the clarification.

mobdro